Thursday, October 20, 2016

Jordan & Kylie

I just wanted a post for all the adorable pictures I've taken of Jordan and Kylie this month. They've had their challenging moments, but they've also been extra cute lately and I want to share that cuteness.
As you can tell by these top 3 pictures, Jordan loves to climb into anything.
My little cheerleader.
Kylie helped me make mini pizzas the other day and she did such a good job! She also helped me make some banana pumpkin bread. Today even, she helped make pumpkin cream cheese muffins. I've decided to try to have her help me make something at least once a week. I'd like her to get more excited about cooking and helping out in the kitchen. I love that she's able to be a bit more involved now and that makes it fun.
While shopping, Kylie made me stop so she could check out the makeup section. Haha!
Their favorite activity outside is playing in the garden together.
Digging into the grapes that I picked. I couldn't pick grapes while they were outside. They were magnets to the box.
Love.
Kylie wanted to push Jordan on the swing and he loved it.
The Costco employee made a life changing idea. She split the one smoothie into two cups! No more fighting! Genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment