Monday, October 10, 2016

Preschool Field Trip: Fire Station

Kylie's first preschool field trip was to the fire station (on September 28th)! I was lucky that Scott wasn't working that day and he could stay at home with Jordan. I decided to drive Kylie there myself since we don't have a booster seat for her and her car seat is just too big to move. Kylie had fun looking through the station and seeing where they ate and slept. Her favorite part was the fire truck and watching the fireman get dressed up. While they were finishing up, they got a call and had to leave immediately. It was a little fun to see them spring into action, but the teacher was a little sad we didn't get a picture with them. The rest of the day Kylie talked about wanting to go and help people just like a fireman does. She didn't know much about fire trucks or fire fighters, so it was good for her to learn about them. I'm excited for next field trip in two weeks as it's at a place I was planning on taking the kids anyway. Lucky for me (again), Scott doesn't have to work and I'm going to make him come with Jordan.
The light made it to where you can't see the fire fighters face.
Already on the truck and ready to answer a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment