Monday, October 10, 2016

Jump Around Utah

I always try to look for new, inexpensive (or free) activities I can do with the kids. I found this place called Jump Around Utah and it looked appealing because it was more geared towards younger kids. I found a groupon for it and bought 3 trips worth, but didn't realize that it expired at the end of October. So, I have planned two more trips there this month. It's a place with a lot of inflatable slides, a jungle gym type area and a large jumping pillow in the middle of the floor. Kylie had a blast running around, climbing, jumping, etc. Jordan had a lot of fun going on the jumping pillow as well. Adults are always free and Jordan was free too, so all I had to pay for was Kylie (which was $5). It was a good time and Kylie will love that we'll be going there a few more times.

No comments:

Post a Comment