Sunday, October 9, 2016

Kylie's 1st day of preschool!

We arrived back in Utah around 4am Monday, September 12th. It was a short day of rest before a busy week. Tuesday, September 13th was Kylie's first day of preschool! I know I was the most excited person in the house. I made her Mickey waffles and we left so early that we had to walk around an extra 10 minutes. Kylie had so much fun and loves her teacher. Update to today and she is doing so well. Just the other day I heard her reciting the first part of the pledge of allegiance. It totally caught me off guard as I didn't know she was learning that. I think it's great that she's learning something so important. I'm so glad we decided to put her in preschool rather than a sport. I feel that she can start playing a sport in a few years when she'd actually understand the rules and make it worth the time and money. It is also nice that her class size is small as I think the smaller the class size, the better the learning environment. We love Busy Bee's preschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment