Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Day at the Temple

The number of temples in Utah are the most anywhere in the world (13).  Anyone living in Utah is truly blessed with the abundance of opportunity to attend the temple often.  While Scott's family was in town for Thanksgiving, we took advantage of an opportunity and attended a session in the Salt Lake Temple.  It truly is a beautiful temple and since it was the day after Thanksgiving that we went, the lights were turned on and we were able to see those.  Although I can attend the temple by myself anytime I want, it really is more enjoyable with family.

I also have to thank David for these pictures outside of the temple before we went in since I forgot my camera in the car.
The lights at the temple were beautiful as always and I just love taking pictures of all the lights.  I think it is so gorgeous and just really puts me in the Christmas spirit.
Sad face.

No comments:

Post a Comment