Friday, November 9, 2012

High Five for Friday! (again)

1.  Scott signed up to play indoor soccer some more!  His team now isn’t the greatest (they haven't won a single game), but he’ll get a new team for the new season.  I’m glad that he has something to do outside of school and work and that he enjoys it a lot.  I go and watch the games that aren't too late at night (some are at 10:30!).

2.  Scott's mom is in town and we are just waiting on Brita to have a baby!  Her due date is actually tomorrow, so we will see if she gets induced or if it will come naturally.  It will be fun to have a new baby around (and in February, there will be another baby with Andrew & Rebecca)!  We hung out on Wednesday and watched The Hunger Games and had Wendy's. 

3.  Tomorrow, I am going to hang out with my friends Amanda & Janora!  They are past room-mates from BYU-Idaho and we actually all live really close to each other.  Amanda and Janora were in West Jordan first, but now I've joined them.  Janora just had a little boy in June, so it will be fun to see him.  I love when we can get together and sit and chat about what's happening now in our lives and memories from the past.  

4.  Scott only has 4 weeks left of school!!  Did you hear that? FOUR!!!  I can't believe that's all he has left until he gets his bachelor's degree.  He does want to go on and get his doctorate, so he's not completely finished with school yet, but we will celebrate this great achievement!

5.  I am excited and nervous to be doing a Thanksgiving dinner soon. 13 more days!!  It will fly by so quickly.  I am working on a menu and decorations and trying to get everything ready for when Scott's family comes. I hope I can pull everything off!

Sorry no pictures on this post.  I hear posts are more appealing if there are pictures involved, but I just didn't have any to post with what I was saying.  Please forgive me.


No comments:

Post a Comment