Thursday, November 8, 2012

Gratitude Day #8

Last night when I got home, I stepped out of my car and heard this hissing sound.  I wasn't really sure what it was, so I ignored it and went inside.  Maddie's food and litter box are in the garage, so when I let her out there I heard the hissing noise again.  I discovered that it was coming from one of my tires!  There was a nail stuck in it.  Scott was working that night and he wouldn't be home in time to take me to work, so I just hoped that my tire would be fine enough to drive on in the morning.  I drove it to school and then Scott came and switched cars with me after he was done with work to get it fixed.

So, even though I had a flat tire, I am grateful for my car.  I got it in 2008 before I moved to Vegas for student teaching.  Though my car has had it's problems, it gets me where I need to go.  It takes me to work, to buy groceries, to visit family, to take road trips, etc.  My car is something I use and am grateful for every day.

I have no picture of my car to show, so this post will be picture-less and short.

No comments:

Post a Comment