Saturday, November 17, 2012

Gratitude Day #17

I am grateful for movies and friends to watch those movies with.  Today, I went and saw Breaking Dawn Part 2 with my friends Amanda and Janora.  It is the last movie of the Twilight series and it was pretty good!  The Twilight movies are definitely geared more towards women so I knew that Scott wouldn't be the one to go see the movie with.  Despite that some of the scenes are ridiculous and some of the acting isn't top notch, it was still a joy to see.
The entertainment industry is outlandish in many ways, but it does bring me what I'm looking for: entertainment.  There's a radio station I listen to in the morning that does celebrity gossip and I read the gossip magazines while waiting in line to buy groceries.  It is in no way important information to know, but it puts a smile on my face and that's all I care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment