Monday, November 12, 2012

Gratitude Day #12

Today is Veteran's Day (well, technically yesterday was, but it is observed today) and I am grateful for the military that have and still are fighting for certain rights and freedoms for me and every American.

My dad was in the National Guard and I am grateful for the time and effort he put in to serve.  Luckily, I never had to move while I was growing up and I never had to deal with him going over seas. I don't think I could have married a man who was in the military because of how much sacrifice is needed.  I applaud all military families and everything that they have to go through.  I am grateful that they are willing to take on such sacrifices and again, fight for those they know and don't know (like me).

Thank you, veterans.

No comments:

Post a Comment