Friday, November 9, 2012

Gratitude Day #9

Today's post is about something that is hard for me to be grateful for. 


Snow.  Ever since I started driving in it, I haven't really enjoyed it.  Roads can be slippery and drivers can be dangerous.  Luckily, I have never gotten in an accident in the snow, so I am grateful for that.  I know that here in Utah, the snow is very important because it helps keep us out of a drought during the summer months, since it is a desert climate.  So, I am grateful that the snow does have a good purpose besides being annoying.

I did have a picture of the snow and my house that I took on my phone when I got home, but I accidentally deleted it.  And I'm too lazy to go out and take another one.  Seriously, my productivity was gone once I saw the snow falling.  Anyways, I am also grateful that when it snows, I have a house that will keep me safe and warm.  We are very blessed and grateful for our first home!

No comments:

Post a Comment