Sunday, November 18, 2012

Gratitude Day #18

Today, I am grateful for my health (and Scott's health).  I have been pretty lucky thus far to not have any major medical issues and the issues I do have are easily taken care of.  Scott was saying that a week or so ago in his global nursing health class they talked about how many different diseases are out there.  It is amazing how quickly things with your health can deteriorate and what a trial it can take on your life dealing with it.

I am very grateful that health issues have not been a trial for Scott and I.  What a blessing having good health is.
It would have been difficult to run a marathon without being healthy.

1 comment:

  1. In the global health class it was discussed that 1 out of ever 5 people had a life disabling illness. crazy. I'm grateful for my health too!

    ReplyDelete