Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday High Five

1. There's only two more days of school until Thanksgiving break!  Some days I feel like I am more ready for a break than the kids are.

2. Thanksgiving is literally right around the corner!  Scott's family is coming in 4 days and there is still so much to do before they come.  I did some Thanksgiving dinner shopping today and I'm glad I did most of it now.  I can't imagine going to the store the day before Thanksgiving with how the crowds looked tonight.  I went to Wal-Mart and I love that they price match.  I had my newspapers all ready to show them, but the cashier didn't even care to look and see.  I could have made something up about every single item and she would have just typed it in (and no, I did not do that).  I think that is very nice that they do that.

3. I will post pictures soon, but I finally finished my sea shell wreath to hang in the upstairs bathroom!  I got inspiration from a picture on pinterest and I think it looks really nice. 

4. We just got some great news recently involving Scott and a job, but I don't want to say anything about it because nothing is official yet.  Hopefully, soon!

5. I'm watching Toy Story 2 on TV.  All three Toy Story movies are such classics.  Love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment