Saturday, November 3, 2012

Five for Friday


Update: I know it's Saturday, but I didn't have time to post this yesterday.

1. I have the day off from school!  It is the end of the term and so they give the teachers a day off because of all the grading we had to do earlier in the week.

2. My dad is in town! We already went out to eat at Los Hermanos last night (no pictures), but tonight we are planning on going bowling and then playing games on Saturday.  Should be fun.

3. Thanksgiving is coming up!  Scott’s family is coming into town for it and while it should be a lot of fun, I’ll probably be stressed out about getting everything ready for them.  Scott did put these decorations up yesterday while I was at school.  
 I think it looks good!  I’m pretty sure that Scott has a better eye for decorating than I do.  Interior Design really isn’t my thing (even though I teach a little bit of it to my 8th graders), so I’m glad I have some help in making things look good around the house.

4. For Halloween, we stayed in since we just had a party Saturday and all.  Scott went and got a Papa Murphy’s jack o lantern pizza, which was yummy.  
We also passed out candy, which we ran out of way too quickly.  I wasn’t sure on what to expect being new to owning a house and all, but good to know for next year.  We also watched Hocus Pocus, the best Halloween movie ever!  Scott and I were quoting lines from the movie, meaning we’ve seen it too many times, but I think I’ll keep it a Halloween tradition to watch that movie every year.  

5. Life is just moving forward!  Maybe I should start doing a picture a day of things I am thankful for in November?  It’s only the second day, so I have time to catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment