Friday, November 30, 2012

A Non-Relaxing Thanksgiving

A relaxing Thanksgiving break was what we didn't have.  I felt bad for poor Maddie because we were always out of the house.  Besides going to the temple on Friday we also did some Black Friday shopping!  David, Kristene, Andrew & I went to Wal-Mart Thanksgiving night and it actually wasn't that bad.  Things were pretty organized (they handed us a map as we walked in!) and I didn't feel as claustrophobic as I did when we went last year.  There was nothing at Wal-Mart, so we went next door to Sears (I'm not sure why this is underlined with a link to it, but I can't seem to fix it) for some tools.  Scott joined us Friday morning when we went to Costco to get our TV!  We also went to breakfast at Kneader's, which was really delicious.  The rest of the day was spent at the temple and putting up our new TV.
Pretty sure we couldn't have done it without David's help.
Saturday morning we went to The Family Tree restaurant down in Santaquin, Utah.  Scott & I went there last year (?) with David & Kristene and the scones is what makes this place famous.  The scone looks like a loaf of french bread, it's ridiculous.  So, we wanted Dean & Nadine to have the scone experience themselves.  We had plenty of leftover scones, as usual.
After that, we headed to Brita's to hang out with the girls and baby Dylan.  We then went and saw the new James Bond movie, Skyfall, which I thought was very good.
 Sunday was Dylan's baby blessing and I snapped this adorable picture of him in church!
He's tebowing! :)
Although it was a busy weekend, we had a fabulous time hanging out with Scott's family!

No comments:

Post a Comment