Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Gratitude Day #7

I could repeat what I'm grateful for today every single day.  My husband, Scott, is amazing.  Seriously.  Have you met him?  If not, you should.  He really is the coolest guy you'll ever meet.

Despite all my flaws, that can definitely be annoying and get in the way sometimes, he still loves me.  I know that this is so cliche, but I really do wonder how I got so lucky to have someone like him pick me to be his wife.  Of course, if you asked him, he would say "No way! I'm the lucky one, let me tell you how awesome Emily is..."  And I love how he spoils me so.

I could talk on and on about what I love about him, but I really am not the best at writing out my feelings, so this is as mushy as I'll get before it starts to sound too ridiculous.  My gratitude for him and all that he does hopefully comes across as sincere despite my lack for words.

I love you, Robert Scott Fletcher!! I am grateful for you today and everyday. :)

How cute is this picture?! He will be the best dad!

P.S. On a totally unrelated note, Obama got re-elected for president!  We both voted for Romney, so we will see how things change (good or bad) during the next 4 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment