Friday, November 16, 2012

Gratitude Day #16

Today I am grateful that Scott & I are not struggling with finances.  We've been so lucky that things have gone so well since we got married.  Our first year of marriage was spent living in Scott's aunt and uncle's house rent free.  Now that is lucky.  The second place we lived was a basement apartment which was $700 per month plus utilities, which were only about $25 total per month.  We've been able to save enough money to be able to purchase a home (with some financial help from family). 

I am grateful that we balance out each other and don't really argue over finances.  I am better at saving and budgeting money than Scott is, but Scott helps me learn that it's okay to spoil yourself every once in a while.

Finances are something that so many families struggle with and I am grateful that this is something we don't struggle with.

I would love to go to the bathroom and find this!

No comments:

Post a Comment