Monday, November 5, 2012

Gratitude day #5

This will be a quick post because it is late, but I wanted to make sure that I posted about it and didn't miss another day.  I told Scott what I was doing and asked him what he was grateful for.  Of course, he was thinking of these deep things and I was like "I'm going to say that I'm grateful for Maddie."  Luckily, there are 25 more days for me to mention thought-provoking things of gratitude.

Truly, we are glad that we have Maddie.  She is such a great cat and gives us so much joy.  She has us wrapped around her little paw (Okay, mostly me).  For me, she really is a great comfort when I'm feeling lonely while Scott is at work.  I would definitely say that Maddie is our (okay, okay my) baby and we love her very much.



No comments:

Post a Comment